Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Friday snow

As I'm sitting at my desk in my Central Florida home, sipping jasmine green tea and looking at my laptop screen while thinking about my Cleveland trip, the memory of that early Friday morning in Northfield, Ohio makes me smile.
.
.

Photo above: Friday snow and sunrise in Northfield, Ohio
.
.
When I first woke up that morning I instinctively knew there had to be snow outside. The next thing I remember was the sound of the automobile tires, making their way through the snow slush on the asphalt. Being born in the coldest town in Slovenia, I sure heard a lot of that "song." Some things just seem to stick in one's memory for ever...

I got up and opened the blinds. Everything was white - and after I haven't seen snow in five years the snow covered outdoors looked simply magical to me! :)
.
.

Photo above: Friday snow in Northfield, Ohio
.
.
Thank you, Dave - for taking both of the beautiful photos above!! :)



***

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be happy, healthy,
wealthy and safe.
May you live with ease.

Powered by WebRing.