Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Youtube videos Frank Moravcik weekend 2010

I have quite a few videos from the past two weekends (three dances) and it would take me a while to publish them all here, in the blog posts. 


For the last nine days or so I've been fixing and uploading these videos and now that they are all live/published online, they deserve to be seen, especially by the people (You!) - who are in these videos. 


They all turned out pretty good so I'm listing them all here for you just might see yourself dancing... :)


Click on the title of the tune and a new window with that particular video will open.


Enjoy!!


Youtube videos - Frank Moravcik weekend 2010
(Snowflake Dance, January 23 & 24) 


***

1 comment:

  1. I will play these videos over and over. I am having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

May you be happy, healthy,
wealthy and safe.
May you live with ease.

Powered by WebRing.