Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to ALL the Daddys out there!Image by Te55  - M♥R1E via Flickr
On this special day I'd like to share with you two famous quotes. I looked through many, some even brought tears to my eyes - but the following two touched my heart most deeply.

I sure wish I could see my dad (I call him "oči") today and give him a hug...

He didn't tell me how to live;
he lived,
and let me watch him do it.
~Clarence Budington Kelland

It is not flesh and blood
but the heart
which makes us fathers and sons.
~Johann Schiller


Happy Father's Day 
to all the loving fathers, 
stepfathers 
and grandfathers out there!! :)

And the video I made for dads, with a little sneak-peak into my childhood:




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be happy, healthy,
wealthy and safe.
May you live with ease.

Powered by WebRing.