Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Friday, April 16, 2010

Video memories of Snowflake Dance 2010

Yesterday I was just playing around, throwing together that short video in previous post and today I finally got my act together and created another video about Snowflake Dance 2010... ;)

I'm just kidding, I very much enjoyed making both of them. It is true, though, that it's been a while since I created my last video so I felt a little bit rusty and on top of that, I wanted to do some things differently than ever before so I needed to do research on some new software.

It was all well worth it, in this final video about January 2010 Snowflake Dance with Frank Moravcik, I managed to include all the decent photos I took at this event and the Waltz of Love has been one of my favorite waltzes for a long time - if not since I first came into the SNPJ Spring Hill Hall in 2008.

Enjoy and let me know what you think, via comments - or email me.




***

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be happy, healthy,
wealthy and safe.
May you live with ease.

Powered by WebRing.