Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fun Snowflake Dance 2010 video

I have moments when I feel like creating something fun and today was one of those times and here's the result:



This is a handful of photos from the Snowflake Dance 2010 with Frank Moravcik and as a background I chose a tune from the list of oldies:

Artist: Leslie Smith
Song: Can't Get Enough Of You

Hope you like it! :)

PS: I'll make more like this one as soon as I figure out how to strip the sound off of my videos so I can use the corresponding music with all the pictures I took at the events at Spring Hill SNPJ 778. Just bear with me...


***

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be happy, healthy,
wealthy and safe.
May you live with ease.

Powered by WebRing.