Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Important updates

I have to admit that my online life has been pretty adventurous ever since 2009 turned into 2010. I have no intention to bore You with technical details of everything that happened (completely out of my control), so I'm only updating everyone on the part that might have affected You.

There were some major issues on the webhosting server where my SNPJ 778 e-mailing list of subscribers is saved and where I was sending all the email updates from. It took skilled technicians several weeks to fix everything and in the meantime I was improvising  to get as many messages out as possible. Unfortunately, about 50 email addresses were lost in the process.

Hence, if you read this and haven't received any emails from SNPJ778 recently - and you're still interested in knowing what's going on at our Club in Spring Hill - please subscribe again at the top of the right-hand-side bar.

One last thing. Right now I'm also testing a new emailing service and sofar the response has been great. The only problem is that some of you might be receiving two newsletters every time I send something out. But only for the next 40 days or so.

I apologize for any inconvenience - spamming anyone would be the last thing on my mind.

And I promise I will keep this blog (website) updated as frequently as possible and filled with interesting facts, videos and photos from past events and more.

Wishing you a beautiful week and sending some spring your way with this photo of mine that I took in my front yard a few weeks ago.


Photo above: Morning dew on hot pink Geranium in my front yard


***

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be happy, healthy,
wealthy and safe.
May you live with ease.

Powered by WebRing.