Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Florida Sunset

The big window across from my desk faces west and I feel very lucky to be able to see another world-wide famous Florida sunset every day, even when I'm not on the beach - but working on my laptop. I only close the blinds after all the stunning colors of another Florida sunset fade away, into the darkness of the night sky.

On this (another) record cold January night, it feels really warm and satisfying to look at the photo of Florida sunset, taken at Bayport, Florida - on April 4, 2009. Courtesy of a great photographer and polka lover, Nicholas Dudish.
.
.

Photo above: Florida Sunset - © Nicholas Dudish


***

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be happy, healthy,
wealthy and safe.
May you live with ease.

Powered by WebRing.