Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Srečen - Happy

"Srečen" - Happy - is one of those things that probably every human being wants to be - as much - or as often - as possible.

Some recent events reminded me again how irrelevant so many things we tend to worry about in life are and I am now even more determined to stay focused on the bright side of my life.

That's why I decided to share some happiness with this happy polka, performed by an excellent Slovenian ensemble "Novi Spomini." I very much admire them for the incredible vocals.

Enjoy: "Srečen" (Happy) and "Novi Spomini" (New Memories)!


.
.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be happy, healthy,
wealthy and safe.
May you live with ease.

Powered by WebRing.