Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Sunday, December 7, 2008

First scrapbook of an event available

Thanksgiving entertaining

I told a few members of SNPJ Lodge 778 that for this season (08/09) my plan is to attend every event and make an online page about each and every one of them - like a scrapbook of every dance, with photos and videos - and available for viewing to anybody who might be interested.

For now I'm keeping my word and the page about the first event - Thanksgiving Dinner and Dance Party is now live at: http://yummiest.thanksgivingevents.ever.com/
or if you click on this link, a new window will open.

Please leave comments on the bottom of the page, let us all know you've stopped by - and tell us what you think.



***

2 comments:

  1. How lovely you are making a scrapbook for all the members!

    I love the blue and green flowered dress on the lady in the pic - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Scrapbook!

    I bet everybody loves it.. :)

    ReplyDelete

May you be happy, healthy,
wealthy and safe.
May you live with ease.

Powered by WebRing.